Food & Drink
Dine in style
With over 80 years experience, our chefs and have put together a menu that delivers great à la carte cooking, all freshly cooked in our brand new kitchen.
Steeton Hall is a true local hostelry that welcomes you on the way in and thanks you on the way out! During the refurbishment of Steeton Hall, our kitchen was given priority while the chefs created what we believe is the best menu’s Steeton Hall has ever had!
Come and sit down in our dining areas or conservatory and enjoy being waited on by our happy to help staff, and sample some of the best food in the area.
A wide selection of our menu is also gluten free.
Call 01535 656060 to book a table
Have breakfast with us! We serve breakfast from 7.00am until 10.30am. Have a look at the our breakfast menu.
Besides our a la carte menu we have a mid-week special: 2 meals for £16.95, running from Monday to Thursday 5.30pm – 8.00pm. And in case you have a small appetite, we have perfect lunch deal from Monday to Thursday: £9.95 for a main course.
Try our new 2-course Sunday Lunch menu: 2 courses for £12.95.
Have a look at our Restaurant Menu.menu
Browse through our Children’s Menu.
Discover our new wines: Wine selection
We also have a large selection of sparking wines and Champagnes: Sparkling Selection
Take a look at our Christmas Party night menu
Christmas Menu 2018
PRE BOOK ONLY
£49:95 per adult, £24:50 per child (under 11)
Book one of our Christmas dinners for the 25th December, to be served at 12:30 till 3pm.
A basket of breads with butter on arival
- Homemade Winter vegetable soup, served with a warm crusty roll & butter
- Rich brandied chicken liver parfait, red onion marmalade, salad garnish, served with a warm crusty roll & butter
- Classic prawn cocktail on crisp leaf salad, served with brown bread & butter
- Posh mushrooms on toast- assorted wild mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce, served on a toasted brioche bun
- Traditional oven roast turkey with all the trimmings, sage & onion stuffing, roast potatoes, real roast gravy &, of course, pigs in blankets
- Pan fried salmon fillet with a dill & hollandaise sauce
- Chicken wrapped in serrano ham served with a tarragon & leek cream sauce
- Roast pork loin stuffed with apple & smoked bacon
- Roast Mediterranean vegetable pappardelle pasta, tossed with a rich tomato & basil fondue
All above served with seasonal greens & roast potatoes
- Traditional boozy Christmas pudding & rum sauce
- Mulled wine cheesecake with a marbled chocolate wafer
- Profiteroles, filled with orange cream, topped with a rich Belgium sauce
- Rich chocolate brownie with a caramel & ginger ice cream
- Mini cheeseboard of three choice cheeses, assorted crackers, celery sticks & grapes (£2 supplement)
For after… tea, coffee & truffles
*Gluten free options available on request*
All bookings are to be confirmed in advance & fully paid by the 18th December 2018. A pre order is required for every booking. £10 deposit per adult. £5 deposit per child Deposit is non refundable.
Book your Christmas Meal in our restaurant from December. You will find the menu below. Bookings need to be made in advance. All bookings need to provide their meal choices a week prior to the reservation. This can via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or this can be dropped of and given to one of our staff members. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our staff are happy to help.
Restaurant and Bar Opening Times
Sunday – Thursday
Bar open: 11:00am – 12:00am
Serving food: 7.00am – 10.30am and 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Come in and enjoy a full English breakfast, or any of our breakfast sandwiches every day of the week between 7.00am and 10.30am.
From Monday to Thursday we serve lunch and dinner of our Restaurant Menu from 12:00pm till 2.30pm and from 5.30pm till 9.00pm. Between 2.30pm and 5.30pm you can choose a sandwich or salad of our lighter option’s menu.
For large table bookings from Monday to Thursday between 2.30pm and 5.30pm, please enquire.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday we serve food of our Restaurant Menu from 12.00pm till 9.00pm.
Friday – Saturday
Bar open: 11:00am – 12:30am
Serving food: 12:00pm – 9:00pm